Thriving children and families
Fulton Child Care Centre nurtures, educates and supports children and their families in achieving their potential.
- Integrity: Demonstrate positive personal values in all you do and say. Be sincere and real.
- Excellence: Continual commitment to high levels of quality and professionalism.
- Respect: High regard for the feelings, wishes and rights of others.
- Inclusiveness: Commitment to fair treatment of all individuals and groups
- Community: Awareness and engagement in the Centre and society
- Development: Growth of children, staff and community.
- Sustainability: Meeting needs in the present and supporting needs of the future.
Our Goals & Objectives
- We have a well-developed plan that ensures Fulton Child Care Centre’s financial stability.
- We maintain a professional, qualified, consistent staff who work well together as a team.
- We provide an environment where children and families feel safe, supported and respected.
- We welcome parents and volunteers and involve them within the Centre and the larger community.